Guarantees are subject to the condition as set out below.
1) During the comprehensive 5 year guarantee period Stylish Roller Doors undertake to repair or replace (at its discretion) and without charge, components or products which have suffered any form of manufacturing defect. Claims must be notified within 3 days from the date of delivery or within a reasonable time after discovery of any defect with the product.
2) Products covered by these guarantees must have been purchased through an authorised Stylish Roller Doors distributor or as original equipment attached to a newly built dwelling.
3) The warranties shall apply for normal use only. Normal use constitutes no more than 5 operations (open/close cycles) per day.
4) The warranties offered attach to the Stylish Roller Doors product only and no consequential damages will apply no matter how caused.
5) No liability will be accepted as a result of normal wear and tear, incorrect handling, faulty installation, incorrect storage, incorrect use or wilful damage.
6) Claims under this guarantee must be made through the original door supplier and accompanied by relevant documentation indicating the date of purchase.
7) Stylish Roller Doors maximum liability shall be the original purchase price inclusive of VAT at the rate prevailing when supplied.
8) Any product which is the subject of a claim:
I. Must have been correctly installed by a suitably experienced engineer in accordance with the installation instructions supplied and thereafter also properly maintained by a suitably experienced engineer on a regular basis as set out in the installation instructions.
II. Must have the manufactures reference number still intact.
9) Claims will not be accepted where the cause is due to:
I. Mechanical damage or impact suffered during or following installation, e.g. scratches, indentations, tears, scuffs or other surface abrasion.
II. Damage or discolouration caused by contact with any form of caustic, abrasive or corrosive substance, floodwater, fumes, bird droppings, smoke, fire, salts, acids or from exposure to abnormal atmospheric pollution.
10) This guarantee excludes normal wear and tear on items such as roller part of end plates and the brushes in the guides.
11) Only Stylish Roller Doors original spare parts must be used when required, the use of non-Stylish Roller Doors parts shall invalidate this guarantee. Warranty period for replacement parts is 6 months or the balance of the original warranty period if greater.
12) The exterior finish guarantee only applies to the weather side of the door surface and where more than 5% of the surface area of the door is affected. The door surface must be freely exposed to washing by rainfall and kept clear of accumulated dirt and debris and given equal exposure to local environment conditions and consistent natural lighting conditions across the face of the door. Marks and scratches to both sides of the door curtain are normal, therefore are not part of the warranty. Special attention is drawn to clause (9) (ll) if all of the inclusions within this guarantee are followed and with the consultation of the manufacturer of the door curtain material then the exterior finish is guaranteed for 5 years from installation.
13) The guarantee period for electric operators excludes light bulbs, fuses and batteries.
14) Parts that are replaced free of charge become the property of Stylish Roller Doors.
15) Attempted repairs by non-qualified individuals shall unfortunately invalidate this guarantee.
16) The specific terms of this guarantee shall only apply to products purchased on or after January 2013 within the UK.
17) Stylish Roller Doors and associated products are sold subject to the Stylish Roller Doors standard terms and conditions of sale. Stylish Roller Doors shall not be liable as a result of any representation, implied warranty or other term or condition or for any consequential loss or damage, expenses, costs or other claims whatsoever except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions of sale.